Today I learned that the fellow who was supposed to move out of his apartment as he promised to changed his mind. Steps are being taken to persuade him to follow through on his promise, but at the moment it looks like he’s going to get evicted, and that’s going to take a couple of months.
Keep in mind that he likely has a place to move to, and that it’s likely his family and his doctor are urging him to. But it sounds to me as if he’s gotten scared and wants to stay where he feels safe.
In the meantime I’m feeling unsafe and I really do need a place of my own. Or at least a room in a home with a stable environment and the landlord has some knowledge of the autistic and how we tend to behave.
To add to that I really do need to start using a cpap, I don’t think a delay of close to 60 days is going to do me any good.